Click and collect is a service we provide which allows you to purchase products online and then pick them up in store. This new way of shopping allows you to make purchases in the comfort of your own home.
Once you have made your order you will be sent an email with the details of your pickup location and order number. Currently we only provide click and collect in our Bristol store.
For full directions to our Bristol store and store opening hours go to www.trendycookshop.co.uk/how-to-find-us
Your next step: add a product to your basket, then when you're ready to check out, select the Click & Collect option.
For more information about our Click & Collect service, go here: www.trendycookshop.co.uk/what-is-click-and-collect
Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker Set
There’ll be no more fighting over the popcorn next film night with this set of individual microwave popcorn makers! It’s simple to make perfect popcorn in minutes and add your own flavourings to make it healthier than shop-bought as no oil or butter is required.
This set of 2 popcorn makers allows you to make a single 30g (1 oz) portion at a time- the perfect size for one person!
These microwave popcorn makers are made from high-quality, heat-resistant silicone and comes with an integrated measuring guide in the base so you know how many kernels to add. Once your popcorn is ready the lid flaps conveniently open so you know it’s done.
Suitable for use in microwave ovens with an internal height > 15 cm (6 inches)
1) Pour a small amount of kernels into the maker, ensuring they reach up to the same level as the raised circle in the centre (approx 30g). Do not under-fill as this may cause the popcorn to burn.
2) Fold both lid flaps down as shown, making sure they overlap.
3) Place maker in the centre of the microwave oven and cook on full power. Cooking times will vary between 1½ - 5 minutes depending on the power of your microwave. The lid flaps will open during cooking.
4) Watch carefully and stop the microwave when the lid flaps have opened and the popped corn has reached the top of the maker. If the product starts to smoke or a burning smell occurs, stop cooking immediately.
5) Allow to stand for 1 minute then carefully remove product from microwave. Place on a heat-resistant surface and allow to cool until safe to handle – take care as base may still be hot.
6) Add any flavourings and enjoy.
Hithergreen Trading Estate
Tues - Sat: 9am - 5:00pm